Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.ukrida.ac.id//handle/123456789/493
Title: Green Companies and the Millennial Generation as the Spearhead of the Environment
Authors: Wahyoedi, Soegeng
Pinem, Robertmie Jumpika
Purbawati, Dina Lestari
Srifitriani, Abditama
Sukaris, Sukaris
Keywords: Millennial environmental,
purchase intention
green product.
Issue Date: 2019
Publisher: International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change
Abstract: The environment is one of the concerns of the world community, and continues to be the subject of conversation throughout the world. A company carries out a variety of things including maintaining good business processes and trying to protect the environment from business activities carried out. Respondents in this study were 206 millennials. Data was collected through questionnaires using questionnaire and interviews. Data was processed using SPSS version 25.0 software. The findings suggested that environmental concern and green company image have a partially significant influence on the purchase intention of green products and simultaneously have significant results. The determination coefficient or R-Square in this study is 44.3%, which means that the green company image and environmental concern together have an influence on the purchase intention of green products of 44.3% and the remaining of around 55.7% is influenced by factors outside of the variables studied such as prices, social influences, and other factors.
URI: http://repository.ukrida.ac.id//handle/123456789/493
ISSN: 2201-1323
Appears in Collections:link

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
8207_Pinem_2019_E_R.pdf286.2 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UKRIDA Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.